A small business has to compete against the big fishes already established in the market. However, with proper expansion planning, including proper website design and robust hosting setup, one can stay afloat. For a growing business website, Cloud Hosting can handle major issues like scalability, security and cost-effectiveness without much difficulty. In this article, we would try and understand the six most important reasons which make Cloud Server Hosting an ideal hosting solution for a growing business website.
What is Cloud Hosting?
Cloud Server Hosting architecture denotes a setup wherein multiple websites are hosted together and the website data is stored on multiple servers. The major advantage is that even if a server malfunctions, data can be easily retrieved from another server seamlessly. This guarantees advanced data protection and high server uptime. The robust environment of Cloud Web Hosting helps you focus all your energy on different aspects of growth rather than worrying about your website downtime.
Top 6 reasons to switch to Cloud Hosting
- Improved Reliability: When it comes to reliability, the performance of Cloud Server Hosting is unmatched. With data mirroring feature enabled in cloud storage solutions, the contents of the website can be retrieved from the secondary server, if the primary server fails. This ensures better uptime score for the website when hosted on Cloud Hosting compared to traditional hosting options. For a growing business with high competition, one can hardly afford any downtime for their website.
- Improved security: With the number of cyberattacks rising every year, security remains a major concern, especially for small and business websites. However, Cloud Server Hosting is considered less vulnerable to major security threats as the data is stored on robust cloud storage systems like Ceph. Ceph allows secure data safety protocols and offers triple data redundancy that keeps your data safe. Data is mirrored in real-time and automatically restored in case of any failures.
- Scalability and flexibility: One of the most important benefits of Cloud Hosting for a growing business is the simplicity with which the resources can be scaled up. Growing websites cannot completely ascertain the resources required for their websites. Scalability guarantees that businesses can scale up the resources with a single click if the traffic surges suddenly. This is helpful for e-commerce websites as they can scale up resources during sale seasons.
- Price-flexibility: With a Cloud Hosting plan, you get flexible cost-efficiency. Growing businesses, especially SMBs, have tight budgets. Cloud Hosting scalability allows businesses to buy the basic Cloud Hosting plan that suits the business’ requirements, and then add into the resources whenever the need arises. This ensures optimum price-flexibility as owners do not have to hoard resources they don’t need.
- Better website loading time: Cloud Server Hosting ensures high performance and reduces website loading time which has been included in the SEO algorithm lately. Advanced solutions like caching and CDN help the websites to achieve better site speed, which in turn ensure that your website can compete against the big fishes for the top spot of the search engine charts.
Growing websites require hosting solutions that can match up to their dynamic needs. Every growing business is different and so are their hosting requirements. However, the varied benefits of Cloud Hosting can help businesses across sectors have a seamless hosting environment. However, it is imperative to research the Cloud Hosting provider and assess the various offerings. Tally them with your requirements and choose the one that suits your business the best. Until next time, good luck!