Say goodbye to boring CV templates and start testing new resume designs that make you shine when you want to apply for a vacancy.
Changing your life depends on a piece of paper. So is the curriculum by far, the most important document when looking for your dream job. Why? The main reason is this: if your CV does not attract the attention of the recruiter, you will be discarded from the selection process without even having participated.
Therefore, we will talk about the importance of the design of this document.
Get Out Of The Box
Sorry to say, but Word resume templates no longer impress anyone. When the recruiter sees a platter of text arranged in tables, he simply is no longer inspired.
Do not be afraid of color, pieces, icons, bold, to try different styles for sections of your CV. An impressive curriculum vitae design (desain curriculum vitae, which is the term in Indonesia) both in-depth and in form will ensure that you remain in the memory of the recruiter and whoever interviews you.
Recommendations For Your Resume
- Apply for vacancies in which you meet at least 80% of the requirements. That way, you will be more likely to be called for an interview.
- Modify your CV according to the vacancy to which you apply — highlight in bold, the keywords that the recruiter wants to see. Reading your CV will be easier and faster.
- Try new formats, such as the animated CV. You will leave a great impression on who sees it.
- Nowadays, recruiters rely heavily on social networks to get to know their candidates better. Remember to stay professional in all your profiles.
- It is vital to keep your CV up to date, but more important is to update your curriculum. Even if you are not actively looking for work, great offers could come to you.