In the world of the internet, when a new or business or start-up take the step to make their place the first decision is to how to present or host the business websites on the digital platform via servers. A server is a system of the computer which is present in both hardware/software offering the function for other programs and devices. There are many servers available on the internet to host a website but the two kinds of servers have been mostly and widely used across the world namely shared servers and dedicated servers. As the name suggests, shared servers are shared with other users, and a dedicated server is controlled and hosted by only one user/client.
A dedicated server is an exclusive server that is solely used by one client without any interruption from the other clients. It offers extremely great power and flexibility to the clients who use the server as their host for the business.
The dedicated server provides several advantages to the user and they are as follow:
- A dedicated server prevents other clients to interrupt and know the personal database.
- It helps increase the traffic rate of a growing website.
- Offers an extremely secure platform to store all the personal information and database which is not available in a shared server.
- Helps in improving the performance of the website.
- It is very affordable and cost-efficient with effective services.
- Sole optimization and management of a website.
- Flexibility and control according to the need of the user which is one of the most important advantages of a dedicated server
- Smooth functioning and bandwidth of the website.
Which Dedicated Server To Get?
In a shared server of a website, it takes time to load a webpage which slows down the traffic, bandwidth, and memory of the website. However, a dedicated server with a good bandwidth system helps in reaching the target goal of a website in a short period. A 1gbps dedicated servers is a perfect choice for businesses that are still growing and expanding their target audience and reach their goals.